You can add a single block in free version and multiple blocks in premium version.
There are two ways through which you can stop the timer ringtone,
1. By tapping on the alarm notification.
2. By directly opening the Timer screen and tapping “Done” on the routine completion banner.
There are two ways through which you can stop and snooze the alarm.
1. Through alarm notification.
2. By directly tapping on the Snooze button appears on alarm screen when alarm rings.
In the free version, you can only add one routine.
In the premium version you get the option of adding multiple routines.
To stop the alarm, tap on the notification at the top of your screen. You should then be able to choose to either stop or snooze the alarm.
To walkthrough the tutorial, tap on menu in the upper left corner of the app and tap on “Settings.” From there, tap on “How to use Timer X.”
[$3.99/month OR $36/year (25% off)]
|1 Alarm Block||Unlimited Alarm Blocks|
|Unlimited Individual Alarms||Unlimited Individual Alarms|
|1 Routine||Unlimited Routines|
|1 Timer||1 Timer|
|5 Ringtones||10+ Ringtones|
- You can have a maximum of 3 Timers within a Routine. If you need more than 3, you can create another Routine with the remaining timers and run the Routines either simultaneously or sequentially as you need.
Timer Clock X has a standard clock and stopwatch feature. The special features that make it stand out from other utility apps are the Alarm and Timer.
The Alarm allows users to create individual alarms in addition to groups of alarms called Alarm Blocks. Alarm Blocks let you create multiple alarms in a block so that you can turn on and off alarms as a set as well as set them on a custom repeat schedule.
The Timer is a regular timer as you would expect it to work, but also has an additional capability to define multiple timers as a Routine. You can run multiple timers within a single Routine simultaneously or sequentially. Or you can run multiple Routines simultaneously or sequentially. The flexibility is yours.
- After you select and purchase “Enable Watermark” from the menu screen, the Watermark Stamp icon will be activated. When you click on the Watermark Stamp icon, the Watermark options will appear at the bottom of the app. These options include
- Watermark Image – Toggles your Watermark between text and an image. For best image results, it is recommended you use a PNG image w/a transparent background.
- Transparency – Adjusts the opacity/transparency of the Watermark using a sliding scale, where 0 is invisible/transparent and 1.0 is opaque/non-transparent.
- Rotate – Adjusts the rotation of the Watermark on a sliding scale from 0 degrees to 360 degrees.
- Resize – To resize the Watermark, using two fingers, pinch to scale it down or expand to scale the image up, as desired.
- Remove Watermark – Clicking on the ‘X’ image icon in the upper-left hand corner will remove the Watermark from the DuoPix image. To return the Watermark to the project, tap on the Watermark Stamp icon.
*NOTE* Use of the Watermark is a one-time In-App purchase.