- After you select and purchase “Enable Watermark” from the menu screen, the Watermark Stamp icon will be activated. When you click on the Watermark Stamp icon, the Watermark options will appear at the bottom of the app. These options include
- Watermark Image – Toggles your Watermark between text and an image. For best image results, it is recommended you use a PNG image w/a transparent background.
- Transparency – Adjusts the opacity/transparency of the Watermark using a sliding scale, where 0 is invisible/transparent and 1.0 is opaque/non-transparent.
- Rotate – Adjusts the rotation of the Watermark on a sliding scale from 0 degrees to 360 degrees.
- Resize – To resize the Watermark, using two fingers, pinch to scale it down or expand to scale the image up, as desired.
- Remove Watermark – Clicking on the ‘X’ image icon in the upper-left hand corner will remove the Watermark from the DuoPix image. To return the Watermark to the project, tap on the Watermark Stamp icon.
*NOTE* Use of the Watermark is a one-time In-App purchase.