Support & FAQ
We create awesome mobile apps for iOS AND Android Mobile devices
Chumma means “simply” or “merely” and comes from the South Indian languages of Tamil and Malayalam.
Go to Settings under the Main Menu and tap on “Restore”
Go to New Project under the Main Menu
From the Home Screen of your iOS device, go to Settings -> Privacy. Here you’ll find permissions for both Photos and Camera. Tap on either Photos or Camera and then turn DuoPix to On.
640 x 640 pixels.
After you select and purchase “High-Resolution Images” from the menu screen, the images you send will now be sent with a resolution of 2048×2048.
Selecting and purchasing “Remove Ads” removes the ads placed at the bottom of the screen.
Go to Settings -> tap “Restore”
To reopen a Saved Project, go to View Saved Projects under the Main Menu. This will display all of the projects you have saved to date. Please remember that any projects you resave, will reflect the date and time it was initially saved.
In order to access past DuoPix pictures that you may have created from your phone, you need to have actively saved it to your camera roll or DuoPix album (if option is selected under Settings). The autosaving of “finished” DuoPix photos is not a feature we support in this version.
At this time, we do not provide the ability to remove or rename Saved Projects. We are looking into that for a future update.
- After you select and purchase “Enable Watermark” from the menu screen, the Watermark Stamp icon will be activated. When you click on the Watermark Stamp icon, the Watermark options will appear at the bottom of the app. These options include
- Watermark Image – Toggles your Watermark between text and an image. For best image results, it is recommended you use a PNG image w/a transparent background.
- Transparency – Adjusts the opacity/transparency of the Watermark using a sliding scale, where 0 is invisible/transparent and 1.0 is opaque/non-transparent.
- Rotate – Adjusts the rotation of the Watermark on a sliding scale from 0 degrees to 360 degrees.
- Resize – To resize the Watermark, using two fingers, pinch to scale it down or expand to scale the image up, as desired.
- Remove Watermark – Clicking on the ‘X’ image icon in the upper-left hand corner will remove the Watermark from the DuoPix image. To return the Watermark to the project, tap on the Watermark Stamp icon.
*NOTE* Use of the Watermark is a one-time In-App purchase.
Timer Clock X FAQ
Timer Clock X has a standard clock and stopwatch feature. The special features that make it stand out from other utility apps are the Alarm and Timer.
The Alarm allows users to create individual alarms in addition to groups of alarms called Alarm Blocks. Alarm Blocks let you create multiple alarms in a block so that you can turn on and off alarms as a set as well as set them on a custom repeat schedule.
The Timer is a regular timer as you would expect it to work, but also has an additional capability to define multiple timers as a Routine. You can run multiple timers within a single Routine simultaneously or sequentially. Or you can run multiple Routines simultaneously or sequentially. The flexibility is yours.
- You can have a maximum of 3 Timers within a Routine. If you need more than 3, you can create another Routine with the remaining timers and run the Routines either simultaneously or sequentially as you need.
[$3.99/month OR $36/year (25% off)]
|1 Alarm Block||Unlimited Alarm Blocks|
|Unlimited Individual Alarms||Unlimited Individual Alarms|
|1 Routine||Unlimited Routines|
|1 Timer||1 Timer|
|5 Ringtones||10+ Ringtones|
To walkthrough the tutorial, tap on menu in the upper left corner of the app and tap on “Settings.” From there, tap on “How to use Timer X.”
To stop the alarm, tap on the notification at the top of your screen. You should then be able to choose to either stop or snooze the alarm.
In the free version, you can only add one routine.
In the premium version you get the option of adding multiple routines.
There are two ways through which you can stop and snooze the alarm.
1. Through alarm notification.
2. By directly tapping on the Snooze button appears on alarm screen when alarm rings.
There are two ways through which you can stop the timer ringtone,
1. By tapping on the alarm notification.
2. By directly opening the Timer screen and tapping “Done” on the routine completion banner.
You can add a single block in free version and multiple blocks in premium version.
Yes, along with the block Alarm, other non-Block alarms can be added.
You can get this feature in the Premium version. Go to the alarm setup screen, then go to the alarm sound option tap on it, then tap on “Choose file from the Phone” from there you can add other sounds.
Open the alarm screen, tap on the edit button from there you get the option of editing a block or alarm.
In order to delete the Alarm you have to opt for the edit option by tapping on the edit delete icon that appears on each block and alarm.
Yes, the pause button appears on each routine added by the individual and by tapping on it you can pause the routine.
By tapping on the routine, the single routine takes you to another window where the start buttons appears at the bottom.
Multiples routine can be run by tapping on the checkbox option appearing at the left side of each routines.
The edit and delete options appear when you slide the routine to the left and from there you can perform the edit and delete action.
Multiple clocks can be added in the world clock in the free version.
At this time we have put the iOS development on hold. There are some iOS limitations that would impact the user experience.